So I haven't written here since December - ouch! I forget to come and do this, but it would be such a good journal for me! I just get way too busy with the kids, house, tennis, aerobics and building the new house. Actually the new house is taking a huge chunk of time because we are at the end of the building where all the little details are being taken care of and I have to have everything bought and chosen, etc. Ugh! It is fun at first, but then gets old. I am to the point where I want to tell the builder - just do what you want! I'm sick of this!
On to other funny things. I have to have this written somewhere, because it was so funny to us.
We were watching the last session of General Conference on Sunday afternoon. President Monson was talking about how important it is for husbands to love your wives, and wives love your husbands. Upon hearing this, Lane reached over for me and grabbed me to pull me in for a snuggle and kiss. Of course all the kids start grossing out - eeeww! sick! stop it!!!! Lane said, "What? the prophet told us to do that!" To which Savannah - my dear 6 year old says, "Oh no, I can already tell this new prophet is going to cause problems!"
What on earth do you say to that? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!! She is priceless.
On to other funny things. I have to have this written somewhere, because it was so funny to us.
We were watching the last session of General Conference on Sunday afternoon. President Monson was talking about how important it is for husbands to love your wives, and wives love your husbands. Upon hearing this, Lane reached over for me and grabbed me to pull me in for a snuggle and kiss. Of course all the kids start grossing out - eeeww! sick! stop it!!!! Lane said, "What? the prophet told us to do that!" To which Savannah - my dear 6 year old says, "Oh no, I can already tell this new prophet is going to cause problems!"
What on earth do you say to that? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!! She is priceless.
2 comments:
I love your new house! And I love Savannah's comment! She is just too cute!
That is so funny! What a cutie Savannah is. I love the house; we need to see more pictures! Welcome back to the blogs.
Post a Comment