Friday, May 2, 2008

Kids so beautiful they scare you







So the other day I asked my photographer friend to take some pictures of Kayla so I can get a headshot to go with her resume on acting auditions. (Just local ones of course!) We ran out the door that afternoon to do the pictures, and these are just a few that we got. Can you say scary? I think the pictures say for themselves that we are in trouble with this beautiful girl!

How did this happen? How can she almost be 13? Sunrise, Sunset . . . .

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah, she's a knockout, I don't envy you when she turns 16!
Glad you left me a comment, I didn't know you were reading, and I didn't know about your blog, so now I can keep up, I already registered with Lane's care pages, so I'm up to date on the cancer. Glad to see some photos of your beautiful kids! The house looks cool too. Next time I get down to see Diana, I'll came by, course, with the price of gas these days, it's iffy...

Rachel and Gavin said...

Hi Kathryn, I didn't even know you had a blog. It's so fun. I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Looks like your doing good, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!

Kamille said...

I posted something about the Georgies for you. No one else cared, so I figured it was okay to not tell about it. Sorry to leave you hanging.