Wow - how can it be that 5 years ago - this precious boy came into our lives. May 4, 2005 was a very special day. We forced him out - he wanted to stay longer - but I wasn't having that! Elephant feet and misery were just too much to bear! So, my smallest baby - weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. made his appearance. Dad couldn't have been happier.
Today, Conner asked if he can now eat gum. Oops, I did say when he is five he can chew gum, not eat it. So, we hit the treat store where he chose his roll of "gum tape" and was happy as can be. Being the bad mom that I am, I forgot to go over the rules of gum chewing. Rule #1 is gum stays in your mouth - not in your ear.
I LOVE MY BOY!!
3 comments:
You've had a birthday shout Hooray! We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser, too. Happy birthday, to you! We love you Conner! Little cutie!
wow. 5 years old to chew gum. We said 3 for Brik and on his birthday we gave him a piece. It was chew, chew swallow. "No Brik, keep it in your mouth. Don't swallow it. Do you want to try it again?" Chew, chew, swallow. "I guess we'll try again when you are four."
Anyway, Happy Birthday Connor, and keep that gum in your mouth, or you might be waiting another year for the privledge.
WE hope Conner had a Happy Birthday in spite of the gum! He is sure a sweet boy to be added to your family. We love you Conner!
Post a Comment