Our sweet, crazy little girl turned 5! She was so excited to be a big girl and be going to school, and kept telling everyone she is 5 now. So cute - we love our bug!!!
We had cake and ice cream to celebrate. Then, she got some pretty amazing presents! Yes, she got her first bike, and the Barbie Malibu dream house and convertible Corvette. Pure entertainment for hours!
Little
did I know that the very next morning Addi would insist on riding her
bike to school, even though she never has ridden a bike! So, that meant
I got to jog along behind and make sure she knew what she was doing.
She was so proud of herself!!
On the way home I got smart and followed them in the air conditioned car. No need to jog after them all dressed up when it is 110 degrees outside! :)
Of course you must end the day with cake and ice cream.





0 comments:
Post a Comment