Alright, I can't help it, I really do love her! Does that mean I'm still a teenager at heart? I don't think so..... I just think I still remember teenage thoughts and feelings, and boy does she nail them on the head with her songs!! I mean, who doesn't fall madly in love with someone who likes someone else and doesn't see you for the perfect girl for him that you are! ha! Teenage angst - she spells it out so beautifully!
Kayla and I went to Taylor Swift 18 months ago. Savannah had an absolute cow about how unfair it was that we were going and she didn't get to go. I promised her the next time she came, I would take her. I certainly didn't think she would be coming around again only 18 months later!! Geez!
True to my word, I got tix for us, and for my sister Kaelyn for her 40th birthday. Then, the day before the concert, we found a ticket for her daughter Rachel, bought it for half of what I paid for ours, and had her just squeeze in with us at the concert.
We had such a great time!!!
 |
| The girls before the show |
 |
| Cute cousins! |
 |
| Mothers of the year! :) |
 |
| T-Swift RED concert |
So, thank you Taylor Swift for telling stories and writing songs that take me back to the glorious teenage years that I would never want to live again, but wish I could so I could know then what I know now, you know???
0 comments:
Post a Comment