Here's the gang - trying to decide if we REALLY want to do this!
Here's me - and Lezlie in the bright green hat. She said we'd be able to find her at the bottom of the pool with that cap on! ha!!
Taking off to bike - with Kayla's bike helmet on. Let's just say I'll be getting my own helmet for the next one!
Running in at the end of 3.2 miles, 10.2. miles biking, and 400 meters swimming!


Miss Lezlie, me, Lettie and Ryan Peterson. We made it and it was awesome! Thanks Bruce's wife for the photos!
6 comments:
wow mom! i hope to do that someday!
That is awesome!
Wow! nice work! I still don't know why that sounds fun but more power to ya'. ;)
By the way, don't forget that we're still new kids on the block too. Still trying to find those friends in this ward who really want to hang out and have fun with us. What are you guys doing Friday? :)
Dude, I'd be the first person to drown in the mini-triathalon if I were to give that a try. Obviously, now isn't the time to consider that, but way to go!
I'm impressed! I wish I could say that I will do the next one with you, but I won't! Just getting to the gym is hard enough! Awesome job though!
yay Kathryn! You look HOT! haha! I'm glad you did this and had fun!
Post a Comment