So the new movie came out last Friday with Zac Efron (be-still my beating teenage heart!) and Matthew Perry. No, we haven't seen it yet, but I probably will just to see Zac. If I was a teeny-bopper I'd probably have his posters all over my bedroom! (said with the Oh my gosh Valley girl voice!)
Well, again we haven't seen the movie, but if you would like to see a different rendition of 17 again, come over to our house. Lane and I discovered last night as we looked across the bed at each other that we are 17 again - he has braces on his teeth, and I broke out with zits all over my chin.
P.S. - I obviously have too much pride to post pictures of the real thing, so I thought I'd paste some funny pictures of braces and zits. Have you ever googled "zit pictures"? Oh my gosh - I really feel like throwing up that skinny cow ice cream sandwich I just ate!
5 comments:
i wish when i was 17 that someone would have prepared me for the fact that i'd still have a face full of zits at 30. the unfairness of it all! by the way, since we talked on tuesday, i've had 2 more pop up on my face.
I'd go for 21 again. The only time in my life that I was a size 6. *sigh*
hey i'd go for 17 again! i was only 115 pounds then! And debt free! haha! :)Oh those were the days!
Hey!! I know you! I just found your link from Julie's blog. What a fun little surprise to see a familiar face.
Your family is so cute -I'll have to stop by now and then to say hello.
P.S. Realized, you probably don't even recognize me - I know I know - I'm a stranger even to myself sometimes. Long story -
Gina Neslen Harris -
http://ginamharris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment