Talk about a great present! Apparently the Easter bunny also leaves little baskets for parents too! Lane and I found these cute little baskets filled with candy, and a VERY valuable coupon - good for free babysitting while we go on a date! Score!!! Man, we have the greatest kids, and are especially thankful for the oldest - who is not only beautiful, but a good help and so very, very thoughtful.
We had a great Easter Sunday with my sister and her family on their last day here. I was able to snap a couple pictures of the kids in their Easter best - Lane was in bed sick, so parents weren't able to be in this picture - which kind of ticks me off, cause it seems like the only time we get a family picture is at Easter and Christmas. Oh well, looks like we'll aim for some time this summer instead?
On a serious note, we are so thankful in this house for Easter and its true meaning - celebrating the resurrection of our Savior who died for us, and because he was resurrected we all can be too. We can live forever with our families, and that is the greatest blessing of all. This world isn't the end, and I love knowing that!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness - I can't believe how much your oldest is the spitting image of YOU - gorgeous!! Beautiful Easter pics of your beautiful kids. I loved hearing about your trip as well - aren't family vacations the best (even if injuries occur ;-). You look fantastic!
I love the real reason we celebrate Easter. I was trying to explain to the Sr. Primary kids that there aren't many churches that celebrate the resurrection. And because we have a knowledge about that, we know we can live again and be with our families forever. Tricky concept to get 8-11 year olds to grasp.
I can't believe the beauty of this little cheerleader, inside and out! We love her very much
1
Post a Comment