Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pablo Picasso is alive and well in our home



Sharpie and a 2 year old just don't mix.

You should see the limestone floor . . . here's hoping the solution we found on google works: nail polish remover and WD-40. Seriously, this kid is just too much.

4 comments:

fish said...

my fingers are crossed that google will once again save the day! it hasn't let me down yet.

Cindy Sage said...

Weren't you watching her? Hehe! I love it when I get that line. How do they pull this off in such a short time. Glad we can laugh when it is over. : ) Hope the remedy works.

Sarah said...

oh man! Try the magic eraser it has saved us before, but it wasn't permanent marker good luck.

scottandkaelyn said...

I think I would either have her head, or shake my head in awe as I walk away!? Hope it works. I swear by Magic Eraser too. Good luck!