A long time ago I told Lane I will never, ever, ever live in Arizona. "Over my dead body" were my exact words. Hmm. . . I totally buy the whole never say never thing now.
So then I changed my tune to, "If I have to live in Arizona, I have to have a pool, and I would really love a convertible." So, I've always had the pool - a must - and just last month Lane totally shocked me and bought a convertible! I have joked how I need a "tennis car" to zoom around in when I don't have all the kids with me, AND if you are going to have a small, zippy car, it may as well be a convertible, right? I don't know how anyone can argue with that logic! Lane tried to, but I shot down every argument he had. Still, thinking it would never happen, he suprised me and went to the car auction and bought a brand new 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder! Can I just say I love it, and it is very fun.
Thanks for the therapy honey!
*** Now watch for my new ride part 2! I gotta get a picture first! ***
6 comments:
I had a convertible in college (not nearly as nice), but it sure was fun. And right now the mornings are perfect convertible weather! :-)
Remember how I said you were spoiled??? HMMMM. Well, you do look good in that convertible and you know it! Hope he doesn't sell it and you can have it and the Yukon. WOW! Have fun!
You are so spoiled, but, since Lane has cancer, I guess you deserve to be. Good for you.
Who needs a convertible when you can ride in AC in a big Yukon? That just looks like sunburn to me. Hope you enjoy it and you take Lane to his treatments in it. Who knows, maybe somebody will really want that car and give you enough to pay for it. Love to see ya and waiting for Part 2.
Uh, you failed to mention the 'vertible! Ceeuuute! When you gonna gimme a ride! Kayla is just counting the days (or months or years) before she can drive that baby!Love it!
Post a Comment