Savannah couldn't wait . . . Conner could. But the season is here and Friday nights and Saturday mornings (usually) will be spent at the Red Mountain Park watching our little munchkins try to kick the ball around. A futile attempt usually - but fun nonetheless!
Savannah's team is the Yellowjackets, and Conner's team is the Firecrackers. Kids are funny with the names they choose.
Today on the way home from the game, we of course had the radio on and Conner said, "Can you turn it to Poke in the face?" Oh my gosh - is that the funniest thing ever? He wants to hear Poker Face by Lady Gaga. I guess Poke in the face could be an alternate name for the song. Gosh I love that kid.
1 comments:
Haha~ Lovin the "poke in the face" thing. It seems like it would still be too hot for soccer there. All four of our kids are in soccer this year. We ran to Costco today between games, all the kids were in uniform, and I guess we looked a little odd. All the old people couldn't help but stop us every two minutes!
Post a Comment