My last car was getting up in miles, and Lane doesn't like to have cars with high miles, so we sold it, and finally found me a new SUV to drive around! We got the Ford Expedition EL. I was thinking it was just as long as the Yukon XL or Suburban, but we discovered this last weekend as we went to the cabin that it is a little shorter! Dangit! Oh well, it is longer than the regular Expedition, and it is loaded to the hilt, so I am happy.
So here's the question - what is the first thing you think when you see my license plate? Just curious - do you figure it out right off?
Now all I need are my shiny new rims and I'm good to go! :)
8 comments:
I know it says nice serve but before I knew you were a tennis player I thought it stood for nice service (like service projects) lol
nice serve.
nice car.
damn you.
it doesn't say nice rv?
I already know what it says, however, you initially had to tell me. Nice car though - oh it must be tough to have a husband not like high miles and buy a new fancy car with shiny rims.....!
I love how empty your garage is. What is that like not to have junk surrounding your car?! :-)
It reminds me of the "new purple shoes with crimson soles and crimson linings" (Black Sambo)So you need shiny new rims? Glad you can get good use with it all loaded, etc.
We thought it said Nice S (for small) RV
I know it it's nice serve but it took me a couple trys. My mom has one that says IDOTRIG as in I do Trig.... my brother calls it "Idiot Rig"
Post a Comment