Wow I love Bountiful, Utah. Maybe it's because I truly had such a great childhood there. Total Norman Rockwell, just not in Midwestern America - it was in Utah. That's why I love to go home and visit. It was kinda weird because mom and dad weren't home, but we scored because Kaelyn and Scott were living downstairs for a few weeks before they moved to St. George. They have Rachel for Savannah, and Evan for Conner, and Ryan for Addison. It was pure heaven. Honestly, we were there for over a week and I don't think the kids would have cared if we did anything at all. They just played and played and played. That's why I love Utah - the kids can play outside all summer long! It was "hot" for them (in the 90s) but cools down to high 60s at night. Sheer heaven.
I love to go up for the 24th of July festivities. I love to go to the parade and hit the booths and rides at the park. So fun! This year, Rachel was dancing at the park as part of the entertainment. Can I just tell you the teacher always has her front and center in the dance - cuz that girl can move it. She'll probably be on the future version of So You Think You Can Dance.
Anyway, we had a great time with our cousins, but missed you mom and dad! :(

1 comments:
Looks fun! Sorry I missed out on lunch! Next time... next time....
Post a Comment