Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gearing up for the Italy posts

For my own records, and maybe mom and my sisters who suffer through my blog, I am going to put some pics and outline our trip so I can remember it all!  It was very fun and packed full of cool stuff.  It kinda makes my head hurt to think about trying to blog it all, yet I won't write it in a journal, so this will have to be it!

I have sorted through all the pictures, and will start soon ...  until then, this picture deserves a blog post all on its own:  (I can't get it to turn!  sorry!)



Could star on "What Not To Wear".... you should have seen the front view!  On second thought, maybe you shouldn't! :)

1 comments:

scottandkaelyn said...

Thank you so much for the visual!! I didn't know that was a problem?! Gag-a-maggot!! We shouldn't party like it's 1999 or I mean 1989. :) Thanks for sharing and hope to see photos of your fantastic trip that I wish I could've joined you on.