Spring Break!!
We actually don't usually go anywhere. This year, for some reason, we got a wild hair, and are going to Rocky Point along with half of Mesa! We got a condo right on the beach at the Sonoran Sun. So excited!!! Looking forward to relaxing on the beach and playing with friends, and hopefully making new friends too!
Here's the funny part:
Night before we leave on a trip ALWAYS goes like this. I am home, helping kids pack, and getting myself packed. Lane is at the office trying to get things done because it ALWAYS gets suddenly busy when we are going out of town. He starts to freak out thinking he can't leave because there is too much to do, shipments are coming in, quotes need to be delivered, sales need to be made, etc.
He will probably show up around 10 tonight, and pack himself, then question if I have packed A, B, C and D, half of which I will not have done. Then, he'll be bugged I didn't do that, then he'll start saying, "Well, don't we want to bring this, that, the other, and weren't we going to do this, that and the other?" Then I say, "What???? We never talked about doing that!" You can't throw new ideas at me at 10 at night when we are leaving at 8 am.
But, it will happen... I guarantee it! Wish me luck people, because we will have fun, we just have to get there first! However, this year I got smart, and the cleaning ladies are coming while we are gone. So guess what? I will come home to an immaculate house! :) YES!!
And actually, I am very thankful that Lane is extremely thorough, because even with him going through a checklist with me 18 times, we still manage to forget things!
Pictures of my tennis weekend at Indian Wells last weekend and pics of this week will come when we get back and I figure out how to make my *&^$# computer upload pictures from my new camera! :)
A Series of Unfortunate Events
10 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah! We want to hear all about it! How was the weather and the beach and what did you all do? Hope you got to rest and recoop.
Jealous! Some anesthesiologists were at the tennis thing in CA last week like you. (I think) They said they had a great time. Can't wait until we take a trip! And Aspen Grove! Yeahoo!
PS - send your cleaning ladies up here at a discounted rate!:)
Post a Comment