Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Arizona Children's Musuem with Addi



Every year you have to do it:  Go on the pre-school field trips with your lovely pre-schooler!

Kami and I brought Chloe and Addi for the class trip to a new Children's museum down in Phoenix.  It actually was pretty cool, and the kids had a blast and we ended up staying a little longer than we thought we would! :)

The highlight was the "puppet show" we got corralled into.  This crazy tooth fairy lady came out and rounded up a bunch of kids to come in and watch.  Then, she got a few kids to help.  She was telling a story about a giant that was sleeping and snoring.  Addi was the official "snorer" who had to sit on the floor and make a snoring sound all while the fairy was talking about him.  It was hilarious!!

Crazy to think that this is my last one I have to do this with!  People say I will be sad .... I hope so, because right now, I'm kinda not!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: