Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Conner's Memorial Weekend Baptism!!

I can't wait until I'm 8, cause then I'll be baptized you see!  (words from a Primary baptism song)

Yup, Conner's long awaited day finally arrived.  He was sure he was the last boy on the planet to be baptized!  (All his good friends are a little older than him.)

We had our own baptism service all to ourselves, which was very nice!  My mom and dad flew down for the special occasion too.  That was a big honor for us.  We had some nice talks on Baptism and the Holy Ghost, as well as Savannah and all her friends singing songs about each one.  It was really a great, sweet meeting!

So here are the pictures we grabbed from the big day.

Gpa Forsgren, Uncle Bryce, and Gma and Gpa Cook

My handsome boys all ready to dunk Conner!

Finally!!!!


Everyone who came to share our special day.

The family picture, with one mad Addi.  There's always one to ruin the picture isn't there?
Grandma and Grandpa Forsgren 

Grandma and Grandpa Cook

Mom was there too!!

I LOVE my boy!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aw! I'm so sad we missed his baptism! Tell him congrats from Court and Carly! and i love the picture of you giving him a big kiss!