Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some technological help please!

OK, I wanted to change my blog because EVERYONE has a cuter blog than me! :) Well, I got the new background on, but the old one is still there on top of it! ugh! Will someone who knows what the heck they are doing call me and help me? Tricia? Anyone?

5 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I have no clue. Mine still has the same background Krista put on for me when she made it.
Maybe I'll keep an eye on the comments you get and learn how to change mine too. :)

Kristin said...

that's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Esp. 'everyone has a cuter blog than me'. Hey, everyone but me. I must be the only person on the planet still using the same free blogger template I started with.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

okay, I'm no expert, but you can try a few things. Go into customize layout and remove the HTML code for your backgrounds. Then remove the header from your layout as well. You will need to change your template back to the original minima in blogger. By this time your blog should look pretty boring. Now re-insert the HTML code for the background you want. Hopefully that helps. If not, let me know.