So he doesn't look the most excited, but Conner loves getting his hair cut. Funny how a haircut can make his eyes and eyelashes stand out so much! Is it OK to love your boy WAY too much? He is the best boy ever - no offense to anyone else's boy - of course!
Monday night for family night, Kayla did the lesson. She had this whole lesson with stories, cutouts, games, etc. on the Plan of Salvation. Then she decided for our dessert she needed to do a "Plan of Salvation" cake. So, that's what she did. If you look, she has the pre-mortal life, earth, then the 3 kingdoms. They are all labeled with printed labels from the computer. Now, where the Kayla Rox fits into the plan - I'm not quite sure, but we had a great night. She is one creative kid, and we sure love her!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness they look to old! Kayla is stunning! Dating should be fun! I don't look forward to that with Reagan. They are to pretty!
Hey Kathryn, it's Krista Passey. I didn't get a chance to say good bye to you before we moved. I blog stalked you thru Jenny Hansen :) Anyway, yes just an FYI, "kayla rox" does actually fit into the plan of salvation because that's what Heavenly Father says each time we do something good!!! LOL
mom, i told you 50,000,000,000,000 times that knowing the phrase
"kayla rox" will help you alot in life, and that is the second most important thing in the world!
Post a Comment