I no longer need to set my alarm to get up in the morning. My dear sweet Addison has decided that every morning she will be my rooster - she wakes up and "crows" every morning at . . . 6:21. And no, I am no kidding. The last 3 nights in a row, she has woken up and cries out - I hear her on the monitor, know it is WAY too early to be up, and I look at the clock - sure enough . . . 6:21. How does she do that? Where is the gene that was implanted in her to wake up at this time?How does she get it exactly right every day? Why won't she at least sleep until 7 - which is the actual time I have to get up to start getting kids ready?
Oh well, for now I turn off the monitor, pray she goes back to sleep, and get a few things done before life begins at 7.
Another Addi note - she won't eat unless she can feed herself. This is not going over so well with mom! HELP!!!
3 comments:
I thought you were up and back from teaching aerobics by then! Aren't you a morning gal by choice?
Love the feeding themselves stage. Love it.
Kristin - You caught me. I guess I should say on the days I don't go teach an early class (or run) - I would like to sleep in - but no can do!
She is so dang cute! Remember, I will pay money for her. :)
Post a Comment