![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
On August 15th we had the honor of having Carly and Court's wedding reception at our home. I really wish I had taken more pictures! It really turned out beautiful, with the bride and groom looking absolutely gorgeous! Geez, young people are getting more and more beautiful! It's not fair!
Oh well, the day was beautiful, I think they loved the reception, and they are off happily living their new married life together in Provo. I, on the other hand am thankful that we were able to get the patio tiled, the TV mounted out back over the fireplace, curtains made for the breakfast alcove, the fountain in the pool working correctly, the sound system in the house re-programmed so it works how it's supposed to, spots touched up with paint . . . the list could just go on and on! So here's a way to get those pesty little jobs done that are left over - have a big "something" at your house and you'll have to get it done!
When can we come over for your party????

1 comments:
The pictures show that you really had a wonderful home for the reception and you prepared it well. You could go into the business and make everyone's day beautiful and happy. (that would also keep the house in order for parties)
Post a Comment