So, here is my almost 2 year old out on the back patio. No, it isn't December and 60 degrees outside. It is August, and was ONLY 104! Guess that's why she insisted she needed the coat.
In other fun news today, Lane is doing great after round 2 of chemo. He stayed home "just in case", but really is up and around. He hasn't felt nausea or anything like that. Just a little "off". I am so thankful he is handling it so well. Must be cause he is so young and healthy besides the cancer. We don't love that we have to do this, but thankfully it is so far so good!
Lane tried to convince me last night that he wants to stay bald. "It is so easy!" He says. I say no way - you normally have hair - enjoy it! If the day comes that he loses his hair, then he can shave it. Until then, we'll be bald for a few months, and it will grow back and he'll have hair like he used to.
2 comments:
Funny little girl! I bet that only lasted a minute or so.
And like a guys hair is "hard" to do anyway??! I'm with you. When chemo's over, he grows it back! Glad you're doing alright through all of this!
Happy anniversary! And happy birthday tomorrow. Hope you have a fabulous day. xoxox
Post a Comment