Today I read that my friend was thrilled to have blue skies and a polished floor.
I am thrilled for other reasons.
Today, after taking Addi to the zoo with her pre-school class and my friend and her kids, I allowed myself a little of my favorite chocolate, and then Lane surprised me by taking all 4 kids to Costco with him (What possessed him to do that I will NEVER know!) so I had 1 whole hour all by myself in the house!
What did I do? Watched a little TV, and played the piano.
Wow! That's a good day!
:)
(Now I guess I should get to the dishes in the kitchen that I've been ignoring all day, and then make the strawberry freezer jam I've been meaning to make since Monday! Could be a long night, and I have an early morning tomorrow.)
A Series of Unfortunate Events
10 years ago
1 comments:
Isn't that nice to have a moment of peace??? We love our kids but man is it nice to not have them there for just a minute of your sanity.
Post a Comment