Sunday, November 14, 2010

One more check off the bucket list!

I did it!  I ran the Shun the Sun Half Marathon yesterday in downtown Mesa. 


One of my goals for this year was to run a half marathon, and yesterday was the day!


13.2 miles in 1 hour 50 mins. and 51 seconds.  
According to the race results website, that is an 8:27 mile.   


Hey!  Not too shabby for my first run! :)  I took 27th out of all the women runners (around 180).  Yeah, unlike my last race, this time I didn't "cheat!" ha!

Too bad I forgot my camera, but I didn't have anyone to take pictures anyway, we were all running! 


So, so fun, and so, so sore today.




2 comments:

CindyC.wannabequilter said...

Awesome! Congratulations for a great run! Now you will have to try for a marathon....

Kara said...

wow, that is a really good time. Way to go super fit lady!