Today we had a couple hours to kill, so where do you go? The mall, of course!
Besides being very productive in finding Kayla some jeans (which is almost as hard as finding me jeans that are cute and fit!) we also ran into a bunch of people we know.
Here was our favorite:
Yup! We saw Luis Gonzales at the Superstition Mall. For those of you who don't know who he is, he played baseball for a long time for the Diamondbacks. I pointed him out to the girls, and they went right up to him and asked for a picture with him. Sorry - it was on Kayla's phone so the quality isn't that good.
Pretty cool though! He is a super nice guy!

1 comments:
That's crazy! Does he live out here? (I don't suppose you asked him that). So where did you get Kayla's jeans? I'm in desperate need of some!
Post a Comment