Muffin Tops - Yeah we still got 'em!
12 crazy girls on one team. Such a fun time!
I ran 19 miles over a 26 hour period, and got about 2 hours of sleep in 48 hours! Yeah, yeah, yeah. My mom thinks I'm crazy, I think it is just fun!
Highlights of this year's race:
-Not even knowing where the race started - as they didn't have the address on the website or the race "bible". We just knew it was somewhere in Wickenburg.
-Seeing the crazies running this in a speedo, a superhero outfit, darth vadar outfit, a liger leotard, wigs, tutus, and of course us with our "muffin top hair"
- Having one of our runners try to jump out of the van while I was driving in traffic. Our other runner grabbed her arm and held her in until I could stop and let her out. She was overanxious to help our other runner.
- Figuring out what the names of the other teams are, and their completely inappropriate meanings.
- Having one of our runners get lost and cost us 45 mins. of time.
- Having my parents volunteer in the middle of nowhere at Exchange #4
- Running, running, running
- No kids for 1 1/2 days!
- Being able to walk the next day with no problem! :) :) :)


2 comments:
Anyone ever tell you that you are psycho??!!?!?!? I tell you what my sister...you are one funny girl.
Yes, you are crazy but if you are happy others are too. We had fun watching all the brain injured people run by - like run 10 miles to "warm up" for the next 10 miles. It was a fun day and great volunteers.
Post a Comment