Sunday, October 16, 2011

Conner boy and Addi girl

Today at church, Conner was bored during Sacrament meeting, so he wrote a story.  When he came home, he immediately came to the computer and typed it all up himself.  I did help him spell faucet, but that is all. He then printed it out and taped it to his door. I had to post it here because it was so cute.  I love this boy.


ME AND MY FEET

My feet are really stink.  I can’t stand it.  They don’t let me clean them.  My feet will get in a fight if I try to clean them.  My feet will get really mad.  They won’t even get close to water.  I thout it was time to fight fire with fire. So I had to trick my feet into getting clean.  While my feet were sleeping I turned the faucet on and my feet woke up.  I jumped in the tub and my feet were clean at last.


Now, Addi gets her post of the day as well.  You know Conner is obsessed with Rocky, so Addi is too.  We got home from church, and everyone had run into the house except me and her.  She is always the last one out of the car - ugh!  Anyway, she was hanging on my door waiting for me to get out and said, "I am the Tiger!" 
 I said, What? 
 She said, "I am the Tiger!"  
I said, "Oh, you're a tiger?"
She said, "NOOOO!!!  I am the tiger like Rocky!"  
Then, she starts singing the Rocky theme song EYE OF THE TIGER, yet sings it "I am the tiger." 
That earned that girl a great big squish and kiss.  




1 comments:

scottandkaelyn said...

Your kids are always creative! I enjoy reading about them. Ha! Ha!
Now I don't know where they got it. Any ideas?