Saturday, October 22, 2011

A very costly trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Hi guys! Addison guest blogging here. Mom says she can't do this blog because she might put some 4 letter words she shouldn't in it. I don't know any 4 letter words but love, so I don't know what she's talking about!

I was lucky enough to have my mom take the day off from tennis to join me and my preschool class at Mother Nature's Farm. My best friend/cousin Chloe and my Aunt Kami came too, because she goes to preschool with me also. We drove down the freeway singing Taylor Swift at the top of our lungs. I love, love, love to sing Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. Everyone tells me I am super cute when I do. :)

We got to the farm, and they put us on a great big trailer and pulled us around a field over to some animals. When we got to the animals and got off the trailer, my mom noticed her purse that was under her feet was no longer there. She didn't panic, she just asked the farm guy if they could go find her purse on the trail because she was sure it was there.

We waited for the purse and looked at some goats and cute baby pigs. I got them to eat out of my hand and it was fun. Then the farm guy brought my mom's purse. She was very thankful until she looked inside her purse and said, ****!!! Oh, maybe that was the 4 letter word she didn't want to say if she was writing this.

Poor mom, the inside of her purse was covered in slimy lip gloss, and her phone was shattered!!! Some of you may remember that her phone was shattered not too long ago, so this time she got ghost armor on it. Well, it kept the phone together, but she decided it doesn't protect against a great big trailer wheel running over your purse. (I'm not sure anything would protect it from that!)

I gotta hand it to her though. She kept on through the farm without being too angry. We decorated our pumpkin, played in the bouncy house, had a snack, and lots of fun.

Then, we went to the phone fix-it store and she ordered a new screen. The man says it will be in in a few days. Mom is OK because her phone still works, but she will be glad to actually be able to see the stuff on the screen better.

All in all, it was a fun morning together! Next, I'll tell you about my surgery!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I vonder vaht Freud vould zay about your phonz? It zeems to me zat zey do not last long vith you? Hmmm... *chin scratching*

parentsof8 said...

Glad you were able to go with Addi. It can't be just one event that happens- it has to have some excitement or compounded trials. You survived.

Annette said...

Is the phone devil perched on your shoulder? Seriously!